Saturday, June 13, 2009

Up and Running...

The computer, that is, certainly not me these days!

After several months of our laptop being in the process of dying, it finally bit it a couple of weeks ago. (Sigh...) After hours of attempting to revive it by Joe and his Dad, we finally decided to save our files and get a new one. A desktop, which I'm very happy about (I hate typing on laptops!)

So, now I have tons of catch up to do on this blog! We've been very busy and have lots of fun pictures to show, so I'll do my best to catch up!

Oh, and for those who are curious, because I've gotten this question a lot, apparently I'm not very good at making announcements...I am due at the end of November and we should find out July 2nd what it is. We're crossing our fingers for a girl, otherwise I'm going to need lots of help coming up with another boys name!

No comments: