Last week was Abby's six month birthday. I thought I'd record some info here so that I don't forget it!
At six months Abby is:
- 15 lbs 14 oz
- pretty bald still, her hair is starting to fill in a bit, it's just to light to see in pictures!
- starting to sit on her own and is really close to crawling. Right now she just gets around by rolling everywhere!
- a great sleeper (she's been sleeping through the night since six weeks)
- a good eater, her favorite foods so far are green beans and pears
- very smiley! She is by far my happiest baby
- in love with her brothers, she gets so excited anytime they will slow down enough to talk to her or play with her, it's so cute!
- a bit of a mama's girl, but she laughs the best for daddy!
Love you baby girl, we are so glad you are in our family!