Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks!!!

We had a great 4th of July! Friday night we had a backyard campout, which means that we just set up the tent and slept out there. Our boys are going to have a strange idea of camping because they think that it involves a movie. We brought out the laptop and watched a movie in the tent, which they had fun with, but it's not exactly a true camping experience! Oh well! They had fun in the sleeping bags and eventually fell asleep. I insisted on an air mattress for me, but still ended up back in the house before the end of the night. I'm such a wimp! But, the boys loved it!


Saturday afternoon we went to my aunt and uncle's house for a family BBQ. It was fun because I had cousins and their spouses/families in from out of town that we got to visit with (although I forgot to take any pictures there...) After that, we went out to the farm. My friend, Abby, invited us to go to her parents farm property that is outside of Spokane County so fireworks are legal. I as suprised that my boys didn't get scared by the loud but ones...but they sure weren't! The baby, on the other hand, was kicking up a storm!

It was a late night, but the boys LOVED the fireworks. It was lots of fun! Thanks for the invite, Abby!

No comments: