Friday, January 1, 2010

Six Weeks!!!

Our baby girl is six weeks old already!

It's been such a busy time with the Holidays and all of the family stuff going on, I can't believe how fast the time has gone! She is a joy to have in our home and the boys (especially Sam) just adore her.
She is starting to smile more and more, which is lots of fun! She is still a mellow baby and is sleeping really well, so I'm counting my blessings! Joe weighed her last night and she is 11.5 lbs. Needless to say, she's a good eater!
Oh, and as a side note, six weeks also marks the end of my "recovery" from surgery so I can start exercising again! Yeah! I've had "activity restrictions" for the last 10 months (since I was 5 weeks pregnant) and it feels so good be able to exercise again! Plus, I've got to lose this baby weight! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You look awesome. I wish you luck on your exercise journey. Does that mean you will be posting on the "other blog" more often?

Abby Christensen said...

let me know when you want to run, i can't wait to you have you back!

Amanda said...

She is beautiful! Congrats on your sweet baby girl. And good luck on getting back in shape - it is so nice to get your body back and start moving. take care :)

Parnell's said...

Oh she is so cute! I bet you are having as much fun as we are. Girls are so much fun.