Saturday, October 23, 2010

Future Chef

The other night I told Andrew that we were having nachos for dinner. He thought for a minute (trying to remember if that was something he liked) then said, "Oh yah, I wike dat!" Then he went on to tell me how to make the nachos, in case I couldn't remember. Here are his instructions:

"You just take some cheese, cook it in da freezer, den you put some ketchup wit it and you have nachos!"

Mmmmm, sounds tasty! Who said you need chips for nachos? And ketchup goes with EVERYTHING, right?



While I'm thinking of it, Andrew has been on a roll lately, always making me laugh. Here's another funny Andrew story...

We were driving somewhere as a family and Sam started whining and complaining about something. Andrew looked and him and said sternly, "Sam you a big boy. Act wike a big boy!" It's always funny (and sometimes a little scary) to hear my own words that I repeat a thousand times a day, coming out of the mouth of a three year old.

He is quite a little character and keeps us on our toes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you for all these posts! I appreciate you feeding my niece/nephews addiction :)

Amy said...

That's funny he sounds just like Ashlyn. She told Haylee the other day I just don't want to hear about it. WE need to get together sometime and plan a girls night it's been to long and you just live down the street.

Melanie said...

He he....

I, too, am actually quite frightened when I hear my words come out of their mouth. But, heck, that's because I say naughty words. :)

Breanna said...

It's just to bad they have to say the bad with the good. Ha! My kids do that all the time. So funny.