Friday, June 6, 2008

Cousins Pictures

We took the four cousins to JCPenney to have their pictures taken and it went amazingly well. We only got the one pose, but there were no tears, screaming or running away (from the parents or the kids). Plus they all took great individual pictures too, what can I say, they're just cute kids! These are Sam's 3-year pictures, Ela's 2-year (a little late), Andrew's 9 month and Bernie's newborn (I think that he was not quite a month).




Oh, and here's a few more, because they are just so darn cute!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love that last picture!!! what a cutie bug!! How are you my friend?? I haven't talk to you in forever. I heard you had a big weekend!

The Lovells said...

Hey Chari...blogging is such a network. Now I can stay in touch with you.

Valerie said...

I'm with Sharla - I found you on hers! Absolutely adorable pictures of adorable kids :)