Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fun with Friends!

One of the things that has saved my sanity since I've been on bedrest is all of the friends who have come and taken my kids for playdates each week. Seriously, I don't know how we'd be surviving without them! Here are some pictures from one of their favorite places to play...








Abby, especially, loves playing at Grant's house and looks forward to it all week! They always come home with stories of the fun things and projects that they got to do. When all of this is over and we have a new baby, they are going to be totally bored with me! It's such a blessing to have good friends who are constantly looking out for us right now. Five weeks of bedrest down, hopefully only another six weeks to go and the doctor said (if all is well and stable) I can start getting up and moving around a bit more. Almost halfway!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh My goodness....you say ONLY 6 MORE! You are such a trooper.

And...friends are awesome. What a blessing.

Melissa Osborn said...

Very cute! So glad Abby loves playing over here. She is such a sweetheart, and so good with Chase. You are lucky to have another little mama helper around. :) We love to help too, any excuse to see you more often! :)