Sunday, May 8, 2011

The best Mother's Day Ever!

I had a great Mother's Day this year! It was fun that the boys really got into it and found ways to make the day special. Joe made me my favorite breakfast and got me two beautiful Fuschias to hang in the front of our house. The boys picked out a windchime and wrote in a card for me. It was all very cute!



After church, Sam made me a PB sandwich for lunch and Andrew helped by getting me some chips and water to round out the meal.


This was as we were getting ready for bed. I was trying to get a picture with the kids and the cards/gifts they'd made...but it didn't work out so well! Abby didn't want to stay put!


She let me know that she was NOT happy about getting her picture taken!But, nothing cheers her up like some ice cream!

Here's the coconut cream pie that I made for "the big people" dessert. It was a new recipe and was soooo good!




We wrapped the day up by playing cards (and eating pie!) with my parents. It was a great day. I felt very loved, appreciated and so lucky to have such a great family!

No comments: